Monday, August 26, 2002

My partner has been for a visit this week and because he needs to gain access to the computer to check his email and the like it gives me time to stitch where I would otherwise be looking at the screen. I have managed to complete a section of the neckline on the Angel of Love gown. This in turn has allowed me to start working on the other wing. If I carry on like this I anticipate that I will have both wings complete by the end of next week. Of course, then it will start to look as if I am getting somewhere with this one even if I am only doing small amounts each time.

This does, however lead into the debate of how to define complete for beading. Do I bead a section after it's stitching is complete or I wait until all the cross stitch is complete and do all the beading together?

Decisions. Decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home