Sunday, June 04, 2006

GOALS FOR JUNE

As I'm getting tardy with what I stitch and when, I've decide to set myself some goals, so here goes

1. Stitch "Rose of Sharon" 3 days a week (complete torso, head and top of arch) Failed miserably
2. Stitch "Tree of Hope" 2 days a week (complete top corner motifs) Failed but did a whole lot of the tree
3. Finish "Celtic Jewel" bookmark Done
4. Stitch "Chalk and Cheese" 1 day a week (alt with 5) (finish one mouse completely) Only just failed
5. Stitch "Scoot" 1 day a week (alt with 4) complete patchwork in top right corner) Failed miserably

That seems to be enough to be going on with. As we go though the boxes that are still to be unpacked after the move I'm finding other UFO's so I'll be getting those bundled together and adding them to the rotation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home