Monday, June 19, 2006

I work at a University and tomorrow I'm going to be so rushed off my feet with the exam board that I decided tonight I was just going to put my feet up and stitch. Remember I was going to finish the torso and arm of "Rose", well all I can say is that this is the piece I was stitching. Trouble is I spent the time stitching more of the skirt. One of these days I will stitch to the plan. "Tree of Hope" is coming along nicely. All the special stitches in the top edge of the frame have been completed. The left top corner has been completed with the exception of the beadwork and I've done a bit more of the top right corner.

There is one other major problem. Martina Weber of Chatelaine has given the preview of the next online class, due to start in September and I've signed up already. I know I'm a masochist but the design is wonderful as can be seen on the bulletin board here. I want the materials list so I can get everything ready to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home