Thursday, June 22, 2006

I've added a promote button for a list I've started on Yahoo groups. I know that there are lots of groups on Yahoo for needleworkers, but I have problems with some of them for various reasons. Firstly, yes it's really great to see various finishes and to know how projects are going along, but then to get 100 "wow that's lovely" posts followed by 100 "thanks" posts is a little too much. Secondly, I don't like being told off when I complain about my husband complaining about my stash - sometimes even the most loving husband is anything but darling. I also don't like being in environments were one religion of another is being given preference, if I wanted people to offer me prayers I'd join a Christian list, if I wanted energy sending I join a pagan list etc. There are a lot of lists out there that encourage practices that are in breach of copyright and I really don't approve of that either.

Anyway if you want a list where you can vent about disasters with people who understand please think about joining the list. I've made it easy for you by putting a link in the sidebar on the left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home