Friday, June 23, 2006

Graduations

Yesterday we had graduations, followed by a wine reception, followed by going to the pub.... I celebrated with the students (as you do) and as a result was ever so slightly tipsy by the time I got home. Didn't stop me from stitching though. Progress was slow, not because of prior alcohol intake but because I was watching the highlights of the world cup football matches. So yet again I have to report that I haven't finished that corner on "tree of hope" but I have managed to get most of the top branches of the tree complete. I've come to the conclusion that I instinctively want to stitch with the lovely rich silk fibres rather than the usual stranded cotton. I'm on holiday for two weeks so I'll be able to do lots and lots of stitching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home