Thursday, July 27, 2006


I managed a huge amount of stitching on "Rose" today, I've completed her hair and I've started work on the flowers that she is reaching up to. I still need to complete her other arm but I keep putting it off as there are fiddly half and three-quarter stitches. Of course, the bit of the arch I'm stitching is fiddly because there are lots of colour changes, but once I'm past the flowers it should get easier (I hope). I'm getting to the point where this is the ony piece I'm stitching, purely because of the limited timescale I have to finish this piece. Hopefully there will be a materials list for the new Chatelaine design soon so that I can start shopping.


Post a Comment

<< Home