Monday, July 17, 2006

Still no stitching

I was at the hospital for most of the day after taking an overdose - the whole sorry saga is here. I've hit a point where nothing interests me and yet I want to do something. I'm also going from being fairly normal to hysterical tears and back to fairly normal at the slightest provocation. My husband can't cope with how depressed I am, and because this is all started from his having an affair he is shouldering all the responsibility, which in turn is (metaphorically) killing him. I can't remember the last time he was so unhappy, but at the same time I have to acknowledge that his infidelity is the cause of my unhappiness. It's all a mess and I can't see any way out of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Schokti said...

I have only recently started reading your blog and so I can't say that I really know you. From what I have read by your posts however, it seems to me that you are a stronger person than you think you are.

Your desire to do something indicates that your o.d. was not the course of action you want to take. You have the strength within yourself. Take time to reconnect with yourself - meditate, go for a walk, go to your sacred space. Most importantly, go alone.

We are not here to control the actions of others. Your husband hurt you, to be sure. But you cannot change him. The best you can do is learn from it and keep walking your own path. If there are those on your path that hold you back, release them. You are here to learn your lessons, that is it.

I am sorry if this seems presumptuous. Feel free to email me if you want to talk. cgdoyle@gmail.com

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home